For questions relating to a Blending-Stump. A Blending-Stump is a cylindrical drawing tool, tapered at the ends and usually made of rolled paper, used to smudge or blend marks made with charcoal, crayon, pastels, pencil or other drawing utensils. Distinct from a Tortillon as the paper layers are very compact and cannot be distinguished.

There is no tag wiki for this tag … yet!

Tag wikis help introduce newcomers to the tag. They contain an overview of the topic defined by the tag, along with guidelines on its usage.

All registered users may propose new tag wikis.

(Note that if you have less than 4000 reputation, your tag wiki will be peer reviewed before it is published.)