I often see pictures in web where people are drawn with small heads and big bodies. I think, Apple or JetBrains companies use this way of drawing.

Is it a specific style? How is it called?

enter image description here

  • 4
    I don't think the small-head/big-body is a style characteristic, but it is very similar to this question: What's the name of this cartoon style?
    – Joachim
    Aug 4, 2020 at 15:53
  • 1
    I agree with Joachim. I don't think that characteristic, alone, would be considered a separate style. Flat illustration often uses some type of exaggeration, distortion, or humor to add interest to the minimalist representation. These often mimic some of the kinds of distortions a young child makes in drawing.
    – fixer1234
    Aug 4, 2020 at 17:51


Browse other questions tagged .