I'm working on a project that requires some upholstery work and I cant seem to track down the fabric I'd like. I'm looking for this pattern or something near it

enter image description here

The style shown on the website isn't sold anymore, but when it was they called it Nordic Weave, Indigo and that's about all the information I have on it. I've searched for quite a while to find it or something similar and I can't find anything.

Does anyone have a clue of where I might find this fabric?

  • 4
    I'm voting to close this question as off-topic because it is asking after a product recommendation, it is open-ended, opinion-based, and has nothing to do with a creative process. – Joachim Aug 7 '19 at 8:02

There are some similar fabrics at lavivahome.com. They call it cotton stria and wool bouclè.

enter image description here

| improve this answer | |

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.