I have some decorations that have standard fairy lights behind some plastic which creates a kind of holographic effect.

There is a similar product here: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07JB979HD

What is this material and what types of places sell it?

Christmas star holographic light decoration


It's called "3D star effect foil" or "3D holographic foil" and can be found in well-equipped craft stores (especially around christmas time) or online:

  • Thanks, that's perfect. I've just ordered some.
    – Tom B
    Jan 2 '19 at 14:03

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.