I'm trying to make a scrapbook. I wanted to buy one from Michaels, or some art supply store but I wanted to know if what I'm looking for exists... the scrapbook I found online at Michaels basically just has ten pages full of laminated papers.

What I want is a book with the same hardcover as a scrapbook except on the inside, there are just pages of white paper because I want to paste photos and I want to write notes in them, and even draw comics in them. I don't want something that looks like a binder.

Does anyone know what I am looking for is called?


How about a hardbound sketchbook: enter image description here

*this or any other brand

**this is a sticker, the cover is black

***they come in variety of sizes and thicknesses

  • 1
    If you are going to glue items (paper or other things) to the pages, you may want to take out pages of the book, so there is space for your additions.
    – Willeke
    Apr 28 '18 at 13:25

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.