I have a clay (plasticine) positive of a human figure standing 5' tall
- Next step is making a rubber mold for the lost wax process and a bronze positive
- May I use the rubber mold for slip after the wax positive is made, plaster is to fragile and not at all charming
- Is Raku the answer for drying, if I can make a slip positive
- Would someone discuss the basics here? Any pointers are welcomed, if they reference the project!
- The actual mold has multiple pieces that will be joined to form a container into which the slip may be poured and later poured out when the piece reaches the desired thickness.
- Suggestions on thickness and etc.
- Ideas other than plaster or slip