I took an 18-gallon plastic tub and stood clean/empty beer bottles upright in the bottom until there was no room for more. I then filled the tub with water from the hose and of course, the bottles all tried to float. One by one, I pointed the hose into each bottle until it filled and sank.
Once the water was above all of the bottle openings, I poured in about 2 ounces of StarSan sanitizer (which is available at most home brew supply stores).
Then I put the cover on the tub and left it that way for about a month.
When I opened it up, all of the paper labels were floating on top. Some of the bottles which had hosted those paper labels still had a little glue on them, but that glue rubbed right off with finger pressure.
The (corona and sol) bottles which had not had paper labels still had a little of their original ink on them but again it came off with either finger pressure or under an old tooth brush. I used a razor blade on the tough spots but soon had about fifty bottles which were almost ready for use.
Just to be careful, I ran them all through the dishwasher then dipped them in a fresh batch of starsan and let them air dry.
I have no idea if starsan could have cleaned off the bottles quicker than the one month that I gave it. I chose that time because that is how long I let my beer mature in the carboy before bottling.
One word of caution. Several of the bottles which I carefully prepared for reuse had screw-on caps. When I resealed them using a manual capper and crimp-on caps, the seals were not airtight and the beer never carbonated. The little glass ridges, which help the screw-on caps stay in place, ruin the seal for crimp-on caps. Only use bottles which have smooth openings at the top.