Say I wanted to make a custom phone stand, or a vertical stand/pocket for my laptop -- is there some kind of clay I can get that I can mold/shape and then let harden so I can use it? Something that won't be fragile after it has hardened?
- I don't need the final form to be too heat resistant. The objects will just be used to hold my phone or laptop while they charge.
- I'm hoping for something I can mold with my hands so I can get the angles and shape exactly how I need/want them.
- It does not matter how long it takes to harden.
- This is just for personal use so I don't need it to be pretty when it is done.
- My goal is to spend less than 20 dollars.
- I don't need it to fold or to be able to be disassembled.
- I am ultimately going to make two stands:
One stand for my phone with a hole near the base for my magnetic USB charging cable so that when I put my phone down it connects and starts charging but disconnects when I remove the phone.
One vertical one for my Dell laptop. Something like the following: