If it's still tacky after 24 hours, that's not a good sign. If it feels solid, you can try cleaning it to see what happens.
At least some types of uncured silicone mix well with limonene, a solvent made from citrus peels that smells like oranges (use pure limonene, not a cleaner or other product that contains it as an ingredient). The stuff isn't cheap (best price is currently around $20 per quart in the US, so you might spend more trying to clean the mold than the value of the silicone if you succeed, which isn't guaranteed). If you can't get limonene, you can try mineral spirits, but that doesn't work nearly as well.
Put the mold in a sealable container, using standoffs or fishing line to suspend the mold with all faces exposed. The best container material for limonene is PETE, but polyethylene or polypropylene will work for the short time they will be in contact with the solvent. Polyethylene or polypropylene may temporarily swell, and the limonene will eventually start to pass through it, so don't store it long term in those plastics. An airtight metal container will also work.
Immerse the mold in the solvent for about a day. The mold may swell. The solvent will penetrate the silicone to some depth and leach out some of the subsurface uncured silicone. Then wash the mold well in soapy water.
The limonene will be contaminated with silicone, so the only potential reuse for it would be recleaning the mold if more uncured resin leaches out over time, or cleaning future silicone disasters.
Let the mold sit for several days until there is no more orange smell and no signs of swelling.
If the surface is still tacky, the mold is a lost cause. If this process cleans the surface well, keep in mind that the silicone didn't cure properly, so it may not perform well.